First and foremost, I am a Christian. Many of my blog posts will be from a Christian standpoint. Some of my posts will be political and some of it will be personal. I might even post pictures or videos of what is going on in my life at the moment. I probably won't post every day, but when I do, it will be real to who I am.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Repo Men *SPOILER*
So, I just watched the new movie "Repo Men." I thought it had an interesting storyline, but a hard hitting message. In the movie, the lead character repossesses artificial organs that people couldn't pay for. This would lead to the person's death. He then has a situation where he needs a heart transplant, so they put an artificial heart in him. He doesn't pay, and the repo men start going after him. The message it sends to me is to pay attention to what you are doing. If it is negatively affecting them, then ask yourself how you would feel if "the shoe is on the other foot." The acting was okay. Not bad, but I've seen better. Out of 5 stars, I'll give it 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment